State principles of the medicines circulation regulation around the world and in Ukraine in the pharmacotherapy of orphan diseases among disabled children based on pharmaceutical law
Most rare diseases are serious chronic health problems, many of which accompanied by alarming symptoms that affect the quality and length of life. According to the WHO experts, the number of disabled children in Ukraine is 15% of the total population of Ukraine, and this percentage is increasing every year.
Therefore, the aim of the research was to examine the regulatory framework governing the circulation of medicines in the world and Ukraine for the treatment of orphan diseases privileged categories of citizens (children with disabilities) at discounted prescription, by generalizing examples forensic pharmaceutical practices related to the violation of the rights of patients, and pharmaceutical software in full on the basis of the norms of pharmaceutical law. To do this, we used the following materials: legal documents and scientific sources in the European Union, the USA, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Australia, Russian Federation, Kazakhstan and Ukraine concerning the welfare of children with disabilities, patients on orphan diseases, drugs at discounted prescription examples of forensic pharmacy practice. The study used the methods of legal, documentary, comparative, graphic and forensic pharmaceutical analysis. The study, by the example of the leading countries of the world, considered to ensure access of the population (disabled children) suffering on orphan diseases to modern transnational medical and pharmaceutical care. Studied the principles of the state based on current medical and pharmaceutical legislation of Ukraine in the pharmacotherapy of orphan diseases of children with disabilities. Suggested organizational and legal procedure regulation of drugs by applying the principles of medical and pharmaceutical law. The basic health and social problems in the diagnosis and treatment of orphan diseases in children with disabilities.
2. Big thinking for people with rare diseases [Electronic resource] // Orphan Europe. - 2013. - Access: http://www.orphan-europe.com/big-thinking-people-rare-diseases
3. Ustinov O. V. The Ministry of Health held a round table devoted to organ diseases [Electronic resource] // Ukrainian Medical Journal. - 09. 07. 2014. - Access mode: http://www.umj.com.ua/article/76235/u-moz-ukraini-vidbuvsya-kruglij-stil-prisvyachenij-orfannim-zaxvoryuvannyam
4. The number of children with disabilities in Ukraine grows annually [Electronic resource] // UNIAN. - 2014. - Access mode: http://www.unian.net/society/1017748-v-ukraine-ejegodno-rastet-kolichestvo-detey-s-invalidnostyu.html
5. Orphan Products: Hope for People with Rare Diseases [Electronic resource] // FDA, U. S. Department of Health & Human Services. - 15/03/2012. - Access: http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/ResourcesForYou/Consumers/ucm143563
6. Medicines for privileged categories of citizens [Electronic resource] // Ivano-Frankivsk city council. - 14. 11. 2011. - Access mode: http://www.mrada.if.ua/nat/draftv/72-vykonkom-lypen-drugyu/981-medykamenty-pilgovym-kategoriyam.html
7. Correlation N. M., Bogmat L. F., Tolmacheva S. R., Timofeyeva O. N. Invalidism patterns among children and young adults with chronic somatic disorders // Medical case. - 2002. - No. 3-4. - P. 131-133.
8. Shapovalov V.V. (m.), Shapovalov V.V., Shapovalova V.O., Rogozhnikova O.V. Forensic and pharmaceutical risks: improper performance of professional duties by medical or pharmaceutical worker, which interferes with provision of medicinal products privileged contingent on the basis of pharmaceutical law [Electronic resource] // Theory and practice of jurisprudence. - 2014 - No. 2 (6). - Mode of access: http://nauka.jur-academi.kharkov.ua
9. Shapovalov V.V., Rogozhnikova O.V. Forensic-pharmaceutical aspects of the peculiarities of the treatment of a narcotic drug tramadol on the basis of pharmaceutical law and evidence-based pharmacy // Ukr. Visn psychoneurology - 2014. - No. 3. - P. 115-121.
10. Development of State Plans for Rare Diseases [Electronic Resource]. - Access mode: http: // www / europlanproject / eu
11. Rare Disease Registries in Europe [Electronic resource] // Rare Disease Registries in Europe. Orphanet Report Series, Rare Diseases Collection. - January 2014. - 35 p. - Access: [http://www.orpha.net/orphacom/cahiers/docs/GB/Registries.pdf]
12. The Law of Ukraine "On Amendments to the Fundamentals of the Ukrainian Legislation on Health Care for Provision of Prevention and Treatment of Rare (Organic) Diseases" // Vedomosti Verkhovnoy Rady. - 2014. - № 26, Art. 894
13. Explanatory note to the draft Law of Ukraine "On amendments to the Fundamentals of Ukrainian legislation on health care regarding the provision of medical care to people with rare (orphan) diseases" [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: wcrada.gov.ua/pls/zweb2/webproc34?id=&pf3511=43233
14. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated 27.10.2014 № 778 "On Approval of the List of Rare (Orphanie) Diseases" // Official Wisn. Of Ukraine. - 2014. - No. 95. - P. 133.
15. Reform of health care system in Ukraine [Electronic resource] // Weekly "Pharmacy". - January 26, 2015 - Mode of access: http://www.apteka.ua/article/320713
16. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated March 31, 2015 No. 160 "On Approving the Procedure for Providing Citizens Suffering from Rare (Orphenic) Disease, Medicinal Products and Related Food Products for Special Dietary Consumption" // Official Wisn. Of Ukraine. - 2015. - No. 28. - P. 88.
17. Shapovalov V.V. (m.), Shapovalov V.V., Shapovalova V.O., Rogozhnikova O.V. Principles of state policy in forensic and pharmaceutical study of the problem of preferential supply of drugs by cancer patients with comorbid narcotic dependence on the basis of pharmaceutical law // Collection of scientific works of Sworld. - Ivanovo: Markova AD, 2014. - ISSN 2224-0187. - T. 30, Vip. 3 (36). - P. 70-83.
18. Shapovalov V.V. Forensic-pharmaceutical study of the problem of abuse and development of legal principles of reducing the demand for psychoactive substances of various classification legal groups, / Pharmac. journ - 2014. - No. 2. - P. 39-47.
19. Constitution of Ukraine // Official Wisn. Of Ukraine. - 2010. - No. 72/1. - P. 15
20. Bakhteyeva T. 80% of disabled people in Ukraine are people of working age [Electronic resource] // UNIAN. - 03. 12. 2013. - Access mode: http://health.unian.net/country/858948-80-invalidov-v-kraine-eto-lyudi-trudosposobnogo-vozrasta.html
21. 80% of disabled people in Ukraine are people of working age [Electronic resource] // UNIAN. - 2013. - Access mode: http://health.unian.ua/country/858929-80-invalidiv-v-ukrajini-tse-lyudi-pratsezdatnogo-viku.html
22. For 15 years Ukrainians have become less 7 million - it's more than the population of Denmark [Electronic resource] // UNIAN. - 2012. - Mode of access: http://www.unian.net/politics/697869-za-15-let-ukraintsev-stalo-menshe-na-7-mln-82038203-eto-bolshe-chem-naselenie-danii .html
23. Herper M. The World's Most Expensive Drugs [Electronic resource] // Forbes. - Feb 22, 2010 - Access: http://www.forbes.com/2010/02/19/expensive-drugs-cost-business-healthcare-rare-diseases.html
24. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 05.09.1996 No. 1071 "On the Procedure for the Purchase of Medicines by Healthcare Bodies and Bodies Financed from the Budget" in the OJSC. Ed. of 14.11.2013 № 972 // Official Wisn. Of Ukraine. - 2013. - No. 91. - P. 351.
25. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 17, 1998, No. 1303 "On the ordering of free and preferential dispensing of medicinal products by prescriptions of doctors in the case of outpatient treatment of certain population groups and for certain categories of diseases" // Ibid. - 1998. - № 33. - P. 61.
26. Shapovalov V.V., Rogozhnikova O.V. Pharmaceutical law: the role of scientific informing in the release of drugs to preferential population groups // Man and medicine: XVIII century. nats Congr., 11-15 apr. 2013: Theses dlc. - M., 2013. - P. 356.
27. Shapovalov VV (Jr.), Shapovalova VA, Shapovalov VV, Negretsky S. N. Forensic and pharmaceutical status of determination of cannabinoids (F12) // European Applied Sciences. - 2013 - ISSN 2195-2183. - V. 2, N 9 - P. 146-149.
28. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of December 31, 2003 No. 641/84 "On the Improvement of Medical Genetic Assistance in Ukraine" [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.moz.gov.ua/ua/portal/dn_20031231_641_.html
29. Draft Concept of Creation of Qualitative System of Assistance to Patients with Rare Diseases in Ukraine [Electronic Resource]. - Access mode: http://www.moz.gov.ua/ua/portal/Pro_20120316.html
30. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated 25.09.2013 № 829 "Methodical recommendations for planning and calculation of need in special food products for the treatment of patients with phenylketonuria" [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://pku.org.ua/organization/main/Prikaz_MOZ_Ukrainyi_829
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.