Synthesis, physical and chemical properties of 5-(phenoxymethylene)-4-R-1,2,4-triazol-3-thiones derivatives, which contain alkyl- and arylnitrile fragments
Ukraine takes the second place in Europe for the dissemination of cancer. Ukrainian pharmaceutical market practically doesn’t have domestic anti-tumor drugs. That’s why, many scientists of pharmaceutical industry work in this direction. The searching of biologically active substances among derivatives of 1,2,4-triazole is actually for today. Anastrozole and Letrozole are enough known like anti-tumor drugs which contain in their structures the core of 1,2,4-triazole and nitrile groups.
The aim of our work is purposeful synthesis a number of new highly effective compounds 2-((5-(phenoxymethylene)-4-R-4H-1,2,4-triazole-3-yl)thio)acetonitriles and
2-, 3-, 4-(((5-(phenoxymethylene)-4-R-4H-1,2,4-triazole-3-yl)thio)methyl)benzo-nitriles, research of its physical and chemical properties.
The 5-(phenoxymethylene)-4-R-1,2,4-triazole-3-thiones, which contain alkyl- and arylnitrile groups has been synthesized and its effective methods obtaining have been set. The structure of synthesized compounds has been confirmed by modern complex of physical and chemical methods of analysis.
The synthesized compounds with alkyl- and arylnitrile functional groups will become the basis for further modification of the structure to increase results or expand the range of the biological activity.
2. Website of the World Health Organization [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs297/en
3. Najim A. Al-Masoudia, Yaseen A. Al-Soudb & Ibrahim A. I. Alic. Synthesis of 1,2,4-Triazole C-Nucleosides from Hydrazonyl Chlorides and Nitriles // Nucleosides, Nucleotides and Nucleic Acids. - 2007. - P. 26. - P. 37-43.
4. Kaplushenko A.G. Synthesis, structure and biological activity of derivatives of 4-mono- and 4,5-disubstituted 1,2,4-triazole-3-thione: Dis. ... Dr. farm. sciences - Zaporozhye, 2008. - 66 p.
5. Sameluk Yu.G., Kaplushenko A.G., Pruglo E.S. Synthesis and Actor Protective Activity of 2- (5- (4-methoxyphenyl (3,4,5-trimethoxyphenyl)) -1,2,4- triasole-3-ylthio) acetate acids // Act. question of pharmacy. honey. science and practice. - 2014 - No. 2 (83). - P. 107-111.
6. Kucheryavyy Yu. M., Kaploushenko AG / Synthesis and physicochemical properties of 5-R-4-R1-1H-1,2,4-triazole-3-thione // Pharmacom. - 2014. - No. - P. 82-86.
7. Tarasevich BN, IR spectra of the main classes of organic compounds. Reference materials. - Moscow: MSU, 2012. - 54 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.