Rationale the development composition and of the study physical-chemical properties of the gel with extracts from the leaves of quince oblong and pomace grape on basis of polymethylsiloxane
Creating innovative products of plant origin, in recent times, is very conducive to the development of the domestic pharmaceutical industry. They usually have a number of advantages over the synthetic medicaments: the possibility of long-term use, "soft" therapeutic effect, as well as their production is more affordable, cost-effective and less toxic. In general, herbal medicines, with their rational use, does not cause side effects and addiction are well tolerated by patients, provide durable clinical effect, complemented by modern pharmacotherapy, and are widely used worldwide.
The aim of this work is the creation and study of innovative drugs in the form of a gel with extracts of leaves of quince and pomace grape based on polymethylsiloxane for oral use.
The object of the study was well-designed gel composition which contains extracts from the leaves of quince and pomace grape based on polymethylsiloxane with accessory ingredients (xanthan gum, stevia extract).
According to the research of physical and chemical properties and the comparative analysis of the developed variants of model gels indicate that the selected sample gel with extracts of leaves of quince and and pomace dark grapes based on polymethylsiloxane has the optimal composition of recipes fitogeli.
Experimentally proved that the selected option meets the requirements of the gel of the State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine on the microbiological purity of the plant for medicinal products for oral use
Developed instrumental scheme production process of gel and tested in the production facilities of NPP «Ekoteh».
2. Edwards L. D., Fletcher AI, Fox A. W., Stonier F. D. Principles and Practice of Pharmaceutical Medicine // J. Wiley & Sons Ltd .: England. - 2007 - 476 p.
3. The State Form of Medicines of Ukraine / State Expert Center of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine [Electronic version]. - 2014. - Vip. 8
4. The Directory of Medicinal Products of Ukraine / State Pharmacological Center of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http: // mozdocs. kiev.ua/liki.php - 2014
5. Bown D. Rhs Encyclopedia of Herbs Bown D. - USA: Dorling Kindersley, 2008. - 448 p.
6. Krylov S.G., Efimova LA, Zueva E.P., and others. The anti-ulcer effect of non-starch polysaccharides // Vestn. Russian Academy of Sciences honey. sciences - 2009. - No. 11. - P. 35-39.
7. Kuznetsova O.V., Jan T.V., Klymenko SV Investigation of the anti-ulcer activity of quince leaves extracts. Scientific and technological progress and optimization of technological processes for the development of medicinal products in the city of Ternopil. - UkrmedkNiga, 2013. - pp. 368-369.
8. Kacherik P., Kuznetsova O. V. Investigation of polyphenols content of dark grape varieties - Melavinin® as a promising raw material for pharmacy and cosmetology // Vysn. pharmacy - 2012. - No. 3. - P. 8-11.
9. Butska V. Y. Technology and physicochemical stability of medicinal gels on the basis of polymethylsiloxane: Author's abstract. dis ... Candidate farm Sciences (specialty 15.00.01 - technology of medicine and industrial pharmacy). KMAPO them P. L. Shupika. - K., 2000.
10. Gorchakova N.O., Chekman I.S., Babak I.I. and others. Study of pharmacological activity and safety of Enterosgel / Zb. Selected Sciences. articles "Medical and biological aspects of the use of Enterosgel enterosorbent for the treatment of various diseases". - K., 2011. - P. 10-16.
11. Shikova Yu.V., Likoded VA, Kadyrova Z. R., et al. Modern auxiliary substances in the manufacture of medicines // Pharmacy. - 2011. - No. 6. - P. 39-42.
12. Xia E. Q., Deng G. F., Gou Y. J., Li B. H. Biological activity of polyphenols from grape // Inter. J. Mol. Sci - 2010. - p. 622-646.
13. Kharchenko NV, Opanasyuk N.D., Tokar D.V. Modern approaches to the treatment of patients with ulcer disease. Modern gastroenterology. - 2009. - No. 5 (49). - P. 89-93.
14. State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine / State Enterprise "Scientific Expert Pharmacopoeia Center". 1st kind. - Kharkiv: RIREG, 2001. - 556 pp.
15. State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine / State Enterprise "Scientific-Expert Pharmacopoeia Center". 1st grade, papers. 2. - Kharkiv: State Enterprise "Scientific Experimental Pharmacopoeia Center", 2008 - 620 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.