Influence of specific pressure of pressing in the pharmacotechnological parameters tablets antral
Created JSC «Farmak» domestic drug Antral has a wide range of pharmacological and therapeutic activity and has hepatoprotective, prolonged inflammatory, antiexudative, antioxidant, analgesic, immunomodulating, antipyretic, the capillary-protective effect.
Antral is coordinating with the aluminum compound amino carboxylic acid. Substance Antral refers to poorly soluble hydrophobic substances. According to biopharmaceutical classification system Antral can be attributed to 2/4 class of compounds.
For solid dosage forms of active ingredients of this type determining Quality index – disintegration. The value of this index has mutually opposite relationship with friction tablets, resistant to crushing, which can also depend on the pressure pressing.
Antral insolubility in water leads to the creation of a rational tablet dosage form of modern choice excipients and optimal process by which provided the necessary biopharmaceutical performance.
A crucial moment in the regulation of the quality of tablets is the selection of the optimum compaction pressure.
The article describes an experimental study of the effect of compacting pressure on pharmacotechnological parameters of quality of antral tablets. For the experiment used the tablet mass Antral optimal qualitative composition. For the compression of tablets using a tablet press with a hand-gauge model 1 class. Compressed tablets Antral with dіameter 11 mm biconvex shape with a diameter of curvature of 0.75, at a pressure in the range 33.3–400 MPa.
The resulting tablets was monitored by the following indicators of quality: friction tablets (SPU 1.2, p. 2.9.7, P. 146) – a test carried out on the device drum one blade model TAR 200, Erweka, Germany; height and crush resistance – the test was carried out according to the procedure of SPU, p. 2.9.8, Р. 161 on the device tester of the geometric dimensions and resistance to crushing tablets models TВН 450, Erweka, Germany; Disintegration – study was performed by the method described in paragraph 1.2 SPU 2.9.1., Р. 131 on the device for determining the disintegration tablet model ZT 33, Erweka, Germany. Experimental results are displayed in the form of linear plots.
The studies found that the specific pressing pressure of 200 MPa produces tablets with Antral 143 Н crush resistance, friction resistance is less than 0.45%, the disintegration time up to 10 minutes at the height of tablets – 4.16 mm.
A further increase in the specific pressing pressure leads to improved stability of the tablets to the friction tablets and crushing, and which also causes an increase in disintegration time of tablets Antral to 20 minutes or more.
2. Frolov VM, Grigorieva AS Clinical Effectiveness of Antrally in the Treatment of Liver Diseases // Medical Practice. -2001 - No. 3 (34). - P. 66-70.
3. Pat. No. 65450 Ukraine A61K 9/20 (2006.01), A 61K 31/122 (2006.01), A 61K 33/06 (2006.01), A 61P 1/16 (2006.01) A solid dosage form that has hepatoprotective action / Zhebrovskaya F.I. Kostyuk G.V., Gureyeva S.M. Applicant and patent holder of PFM "Farmak". - Declared: 12.12.2011; Pubwished 12. 12. 2011, Bull. No. 23/2011.
4. Prudnikova IV Effect of "Hepalin" and "Antralu" combination on indicators of peroxidation of lipids in patients with non-alcoholic steatohepatitis, combined with obesity // Modern gastroenterology. - 2010. - No. 6 (56). - P. 47-52.
5. Prudnikova IV Effect of the combination of Hepalin and Anthrala on the cellular immunity of patients with non-alcoholic steatohepatitis, combined with obesity // Ukr. honey. almanac. - 2010. - No. 3 (13). - P. 159-162.
6. Babak O. Ya., Fadeenko G. D., Kolesnikova EV Experience in using antral in the complex therapy of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease // Consilium medicum Ukraina. - 2010. - No. 5 (4). - P. 22-25.
7. Borodina T.V. Comparative analysis of the effectiveness of anthral, thiotriazoline, silibor, flamin and cholosas in liver lesions of various genesis (experimental-clinical study). Author's abstract. dis ... Candidate honey. Sciences, March 14, 2005 - Pharmacology. - K., 1999. - 20 p.
8. Samogalskaya O. E. The effectiveness of the preparation "Antral" in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease / Modern gastroenterology. - 2009. - No. 5 (49). - P. 85-88.
9. Frolov VM, Grigorieva A. S. Antral - an effective preparation for treatment of liver diseases // Ukr. honey. almanac. - 2003. - No. 2 (34). - P. 65-68.
10. Golovenko M. Ya., Baula O. P., Borisyuk I. Yu. Biopharmaceutical Classification System. - K., 2010. - 300 p.
11. Gureyeva SM Location and role of the biopharmaceutical classification system and its use as an instrument for the creation of bioequivalent solid dosage forms // Ukr. journ lab the clinic honey. - 2012. - T. 7, No. 3. - P. 6-10.
12. State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine / State Enterprise "Scientific-Expert Pharmacopoeia Center". 1st kind. - Kharkiv: RIREG, 2001. - 556 pp.
13. Trigubchak O.V., Ravlov Yu.A., Groshovoi T.A. Modern state of creation, production and research of tableted medicinal preparations. Message 10. Characteristics of the modes of pressing of tableted medicinal preparations // Farmats. a magazine - 2013. - No. 2 - P. 137-141.
14. Kapil R. Bare, Yogeshkumar A. Biranwar, Hemant D. Salunke et al. Compression parameters involved in powder compression and manufacturing of a tablet // Inter. J. Pharmac. Sci Rev. Res - 2011. - V. 7, N 2. - P. 73-79.
15. Ibrahim Y.K., Olurinola P.F. Comparative microbial contamination levels in wet granulation and direct compression methods of tablet production // Pharm. Acta Helve - 1991. - N 11. - P. 298-301.
16. McCormick D. Evolutions in Direct Compression // Pharmac. Technol - 2005. - P. 52-62.
17. Sun C. Q. Grant Influence of crystalline structure on the tableting properties of sulfamerazine polymorphs // Pharm. Res - 2001. - N 18. - R. 274-280.
18. Koval V.M., Groshova T.A. Investigation of the influence of specific pressure of pressing and modes of operation of the installation of a fluidized bed on the properties of zinc tablets of asparaginate // Actual problems of pharmacy. honey. science and practice. - 2012. - No. 1. - P. 63-66.
19. Yakovlev Yu.A., Trigubchak O.V., Groshovyj T. A. Influence of Pressure Pressing on Pharmaco-Technological Properties of Pills Based on Cryolophilized Xenoderm Pig // Medicine and Education in Siberia. - 2014. - No. 3 [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.ngmu.ru/cozo/ mos / article / annotacy_full.php? Id = 1372
20. Trigubchak O. V. Study of the modes of specific pressure pressing on the pharmaco-technological properties of acid tablets acetylsalicylic // Pharmac. a magazine - 2012. - No. 4. - P. 58-62.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.