Study domestic pharmaceutical market immunomodulatory drugs
At the present time it is very important to determine trends in the consumption of certain drugs and immunomodulatory action groups as a whole, because the demand for this group of drugs has certain seasonal fluctuations, changes under the influence of disease, the pricing policy of manufacturers, their active marketing activities and others.
Goal is determining the relevance and feasibility of the development of new drugs and immunomodulatory therapeutic and preventive medicines based on bee products – pollen and natural honey powder.
The study was carried out the search, analysis, compilation and systematization of data using an electronic database of the State Register of medicines (drugs) and the Compendium of using elements of the proposed algorithm drugs range of market research in the pharmaceutical market of Ukraine.
Our work found that the pharmaceutical market of Ukraine quite intense immunomodulatory drugs, of which is dominated by foreign-made pharmaceuticals, reinforces the need for the creation of national, new, high quality and competitive immunomodulatory drug.
2. Gascon Fernando de la Fuente, David Puente Javier, Lozano Jesus. There are macroeconomic characteristics of pharmaceutical generics and the potential for production and fuzzy conditions / Gascon Fernando de la Fuente // Artificial Intelligence in Medicine. - 2007. - V 14, Issue 3. - P. 223-235.
3. Lim W.Y., Chia Y.Y., Liong S.Y. et al Lipoprotein lipase expression, serum lipid and tissue lipid deposition in orally-administered glycyrrhizic acid-treated rat // Lipids. Health. Dis 2009. - N. 29. - P. 8-31.
4. Nick J. Fox, Kattie J. Ward. Pharma in the bedroom ... and the kitchen ... the pharmaceuticalization of dail life // Sociology of Health and Illness. - 2008. - V. 30, N 6. - P. 856-868.
5. Koga K., Ka-washima S., Shibata N., Takada K. Novel formulations of a liver defense drug glycyrrhizin // Yakugaku Zasshi. - 2007. - P. 127, N 7. - P. 1103-1114.
6. Hanje A. J., Fortune B., Song M. et al. The use of selected nutritional supplements and complementary and alternative medicaments in liver disease // Nutr. Clin Pract - 2006. - V. 21, N 3. - P. 255-272.
7. Lu L.G., Xu H. J., Wang Y. J. et al. The therapeutic effect of the diammonium glycyrrhizinate lipid ligand is carbon-tetrarchlorid induced fatty liver in the rat // Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi. - 2005. - V.13, N 10. - P. 786-788.
8. Tripathi M., Singh B. K., Kakkar P. Glycyrrhizic acid modulates t-BHP induced apoptosis in primary rat hepatocytes // Food. Chem Toxicol - 2009. - V. 47, N 2. - P. 339-347.
9. Zeng C. X., Yang Q., Hu Q. A comparison of the distribution of two glycyrrhizic acid epimers in rat tissues // Eur. J. Drug. Metab Pharmaco-kinet. - 2006. - V. 31, N 4. - P. 253-258.
10. Beloborodova N.V., Popov D.A. Efficiency of immunoglobulins for intravenous administration in bacterial infections // Anest. and rean - 2006. - No. 6. - P. 72-75.
11. Popovich V.P. Investigation of the range of hepatoprotectors in the pharmaceutical market of Ukraine // Pharmacology and drug toxicology. - 2011. - No. 1 (20). - P.75-81.
12. Pestun IV, Torochhtin O.M. Method of determination of the tendencies of demand for medicinal products of immune stimulating action // Management, economics and quality assurance in pharmacy. - 2010. - No. 1 (9). - P. 45
13. State Register of Medicinal Products of Ukraine [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://www.drlz.kiev.ua/
14. Compendium on-line [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://compendium.com.ua/
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.