The analysis modern trends of social and effective organization of pharmaceutical provision to rural population in Ukraine
In Ukraine, the pharmaceutical provision of the rural population, which is about 31% in the total population of the country, requires a qualitatively new approaches taking into account the social orientation of the pharmaceutical sector. First of all, this approach concerns the study of the structure and dynamics of pharmaceutical institutions in rural areas, followed by determination of perspective directions of reform.
In order to study the main social trends and economic organization of the pharmaceutical provision to the population, who living in rural areas, we performed a comparative analysis of the total number of registered drugs in Ukraine for the period 2012–2014, followed by determining the ratio of domestic and foreign drugs.
The study used the methods of comparative analysis using the statistical structure of pharmaceutical institutions in Ukraine according to the administrative and territorial distribution of the population. It was found that, given the prevalence of pharmacies in rural areas, the proportion ranges from 64.2% in 2012 to 72.1% in 2014, the number of pharmaceutical points, which reduces the physical accessibility to pharmaceutical institutions and inability to provide evidence of population should range of drugs.
A comparative analysis of growth rates the number of pharmacies, as well as structural units in urban and rural areas characterize the current state of the pharmaceutical provision in rural areas of Ukraine.
Proved modern trends of increase the socio-economic efficiency the organization of pharmaceutical institutions in rural areas of Ukraine which determine necessity to search a new logistics solutions as well as implementation of new forms of the organization pharmaceutical provision of the rural population.
2. Dudka V. State financing of health care system 2008-2012 // Українська правда. - 2012 - No. 2 [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http: //www.pravda. com.ua/rus/columns
3. Annual report on the health status of the population, the sanitary-epidemic situation and the results of the health care system of Ukraine. 2013 year / Ed. O. S. Musia. - K., 2014 - 438 pp.
4. Kotvitskaya A.А., Khodakovskaya V.P., Surikov А.А. Research of pharmaceutical provision of population in Ukraine and countries of the European Union // Modern Problems and Prospects of Clinical Medicine, Healthcare and Pharmacy development [Monograph]. - Opole: Publishing House WSZiA, 2014. - P. 154-162.
5. Medical and demographic situation and organization of medical care for the population in 2010-2014: Statistical and analytical directory. - K .: MH Ukraine, 2014 - pp. 14-15.
6. Kotvitskaya AA, Kubareva IV, Demyanik K. O. Comparative analysis of the current state of pharmaceutical provision of urban and rural population of Ukraine // Pharmac. a magazine - 2014. - No. 4. - P. 86-91.
7. The Law of Ukraine "On Amendments to the Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated November 4, 2011 No. 755. Regulations on the Fellowship and Obstetrics / Fellowship Station" No. 813 dated 17.10.2012. [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://www.rada.ua
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.