Optimization of quality assurance system for pharmaceutical care based on the principles of risk management
In today's widespread use of medicines to ensure their efficacy and safety, physical and economic access to medicines, quality control, rational choice, the issues of pharmaceutical care are the topical issue of pharmaceutical treatment. Problems in this area cause a number of risks, which are converted into each other, causing a new threat and the costs of liquidation.
In connection with the above, the purpose of our work were the risks associated with improper quality of medicines.
The study was performed using the results of a meta-analysis of pharmaceutical care and the state of the pharmaceutical market. Information base of research amounted to legal documents in Ukraine, international guidelines, recommendations, rules, publications domestic and foreign authors, these World Wide Web.
In the article the structure of the risks, which associated with the improper quality of pharmaceutical care and medicines, at the registration level, sale and consumption has been worked out. A risk-sharing, in accordance with the effects on a national scale has been carried out. The consequences of the risks according to social, moral and financial components have been classified. The organizational and economic instruments of risk-management have been proposed.
Thus, questions of the risks research associated with the quality of medicines and pharmaceutical care, is an urgent problem and require new approaches to their identification, assessment and management.
2. Nemchenko AS, Khomenko V. M., Yarmola I.K. Determination of priorities of the state policy of development of the pharmaceutical industry on the basis of expert evaluations // Pharmac. journ - 2008. - No. 2. - P. 3-8.
3. Chumak V.T. Proofs of interchangeability of medicines, maintenance of their quality in the legislation of Ukraine / Present and future of pharmacy. All-Ukrainian Congress, April 16-19, 2008: Abstracts of additional. - Kharkiv, 2008. - P. 27.
4. Drug safety. Pharmacovigilance Guide, Ed. AP Victorov, VI Maltsev, Yu. B. Belousov. - K .: MORION, 2007. - 240 p. - ISBN 978-966-7632-94-6.
5. Mnushko Z.M., Timanyuk IV System of availability of medicines // Vysn. pharmacy - 2007. - No. 1. - P. 52-58.
6. Solovyov O. S. Status and prospects of the development of pharmacy of Ukraine / Present and future of pharmacy. All-Ukrainian Congress, April 16-19, 2008: Abstracts of additional. - Kharkiv, 2008. - P. 24.
7. On provision of population with qualitative and accessible medical products: Decision of the Council of National Security and Defense of Ukraine dated May 25, 2012 [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/n0004525-12
8. The circulation of medicines in Ukraine: how to build an effective module of public administration [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://pharma.net.ua/publications/articles/12056-obig-likarskih-zasobiv-v-ukraini-jak-pobuduvati-efektivnu-model-derzhavnogo-upravlinnja
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.