Study of turnover extemporaneous preparations in Ukraine on the basis of pharmaceutical law
In today's environment is a topical issue of improving the treatment system extemporaneous preparations in the framework of relations «doctor–patient–pharmacist» as part of the standards of good pharmacy practice (Good Pharmaceutical Practice).
The aim of the authors was to study the treatment of extemporaneous preparations in Ukraine and at the regional level (for example, the Kharkiv region) through the distribution of pharmacies with the extemporaneous preparation of a medicament in view of their form of ownership, location-based pharmaceutical law.
Materials research statistics were syndicated database Axioma and the State Service of Ukraine on Medicines with respect to the distribution network of pharmacies in Ukraine dealing with trafficking in extemporaneous preparations in 25 regions of Ukraine and in the Kharkiv region in particular. As an research methods used by regulatory, documentary, comparative and graphical analysis.
These findings suggest that today there is a problem with providing extemporaneous preparations of patients in need of high quality and safe medicines, including persons with disabilities and privileged contingent. Especially is relevant the problem in rural areas. According to the authors, the basis for the development of extemporaneous formulations in Ukraine is a state support extemporaneous pharmacies various forms of ownership by providing concessional financial and commodity loans, reduction of tariffs for communal services, making the Tax Code of Ukraine changes concerning tax reduction extemporaneous preparations.
2. Gorbunova E. Pharmacy production: Are there prospects in Ukraine for its development? [Electronic resource] // Weekly Pharmacy. - 02. 02. 2015. - Access mode: http://www.apteka.ua/article/321661
3. Copyright 61616, Ukraine. Brochure "Organizational and Legal Features of the Medical Recipe for the Treatment of Medicinal Products for the Privileged Patient Contingent" / VV Shapovalov (m), VV Shapovalov, VO Shapovalova, O. V. Rogozhnikova (Ukraine). - No. 62119; stated. 13. 07. 15; Pubwished 11 09. 15
4. Shybaeva A. Licensing conditions and pharmacy production in Ukraine [Electronic resource] // Weekly Pharmacy. - 04. 02. 2013. - Access mode: http://www.apteka.ua/article/206467
5. Kosyachenko K. L., Nemchenko A. S. An analysis of modern organizational and economic problems in the manufacture of medicinal products under pharmacy conditions // Management, economics and quality assurance in pharmacy. - 2011. - No. 2. - P. 34-39.
6. Order of the Department of Health of the Kharkiv Regional State Administration No. 559 dated 09.10.2014 "On the Establishment of a Permanent Working Group on the Development and Implementation of the Activity on the Manufacturing of Medicines in a Pharmacy" [Electronic Resource]. - Mode of access: http://old.kharkivoda.gov.ua/uk
7. Copyright 36817, Ukraine. Book "Temporary Glossary of Basic Terms and Concepts on Pharmaceutical Activities (in-depth comparative analysis of current health legislation)" / E. G. Knysh, M. S. Ponomarenko, I. M. Alekseev, V. O. Shapovalova, O A. Ryzhov, OG Alekseev, T. M. Krasnyanska, A. Babsky (Ukraine). - Certificate of registration of copyright for the product No. 36817 dated February 7, 2011
8. Copyright 58853, Ukraine. Brochure "Unified Pharmaceutical and Pharmaceutical Laws, Forensic Pharmacy, Organization and Management of Pharmacy, General Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacy" / V.O.Shapovalova, V.V. Shapovalov, V.V. Shapovalov (ML), O.V. Galatsan, NG Malinin, GV Bondarchuk, VO Radionova, Yu. V. Vasina, O. Rishchenko, O. S. Abrosimov, N. M. Ryazantsev, M. O. Khmelevsky , O. V. Rogozhnikova, E. V. Kapelnikova, M. Yu. Sukhaya (Ukraine). - No. 59393; Declared 05. 01. 15; Pubwished 02. 03. 15
9. Copyright 56401, Ukraine. Brochure "Medical and Pharmaceutical Law: Content Analysis of the Treatment of Medicines in Health Care Institutions on the Principles of a Formular System" / VV Shapovalov (ML), O. O. Rishchenko, V. V. Shapovalov, V. O. Shapovalova, N. M. Ryazantseva, M.O. Khmelevsky (Ukraine). - No. 56817; Declared 10. 07. 14; Pubwished 09. 09. 14
10. Copyright 42189, Ukraine. Brochure "Peculiarities of the Organizational and Legal Procedure for Licensing the Activity on the Circulation of Medicines in Ukraine and the EU Countries" / VV Shapovalov, SI Zbrozhek, VO Shapovalova, Yu. V. Vasina (Ukraine). - No. 42661; Declared 12. 12. 11; Pubwished 13. 02. 12.
11. Copyright 58295, Ukraine. Brochure "Organizational and Legal Basis for the Termination of Pharmaceutical Activities in the Circulation of Extemporal Drugs" / Yu. V. Vasin, V. O. Shapovalova, V. V. Shapovalov, K. I. Kovaleva (Ukraine). - No. 58715; Declared 27. 11. 14; Pubwished 26.01.15.
12. Copyright 37234, Ukraine. Training manual "Pharmaceutical legislation" / VO Shapovalova, VV Shapovalov, MM Khalin, V.V. Shapovalov (m.), VV Bondarenko, MM Nikonov, Yu. V Vasina, V. O. Petrenko (Ukraine). - No. 37460; Declared 04. 01. 11; Pubwished 04. 03. 11.
13. Nemchenko AS, Kotvitskaya AA, Panfilova G. L., and others. Organization of pharmaceutical provision of population: Teach. manual for studio higher tutor shut up / Ed. A. S. Nemchenko. - Kharkiv: Avista-VLT, 2007. - 239 p.
14. Tikhonov OI, Yarniy T.G. Current state and prospect of extemporal preparation of medicines in pharmacies // Pharmac. journ - 2004. - No. 5. - P. 40-46.
15. Copyright 39511, Ukraine. Textbook "Legislation in pharmacy, forensic pharmacy and evidence-based pharmacy" / V.O.Shapovalova, V.V. Shapovalov (m.), V.V. Shapovalov, Yu.V. Vasina, V.Yu.Koneva ( Ukraine). - No. 39779; Declared 31.05.11; Pubwished 04. 08. 11
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.