Formation and development of system of pharmacists postgraduate education in pharmaceutical informatics
Introduction of effective computer methods of information processing on medicines in pharmaceutical industry has caused objective necessity of their use of system of pharmacy education.
The aim of the research is to integration of teaching of discipline «Pharmaceutical informatics» with base directions of reforming of public health services system in Ukraine, maintenance of use of modern informatics and computer technologies in practical pharmacy. The materials: international and national documents, regulating of the medical and pharmaceutical care, reforming of pharmaceutical making system of public health services. The methods of a research: creation of computer databases, knowledge bases, studies of information needs; creation and updating of curriculums, educational projects.
The analysis of formation of system of pharmacy education on pharmaceutical informatics is carried out. Innovative ways of development are defined: program studying of pharmaceutical informatics with study of questions of creation and functioning of pharmaceutical databases and knowledge bases, computerisations of a supply with information of pharmacotherapy of socially significant illnesses (in particular, a diabetes), the introduction of the electronic prescription. Cycles of thematic improvement on use of modern computer technologies in pharmacy are developed and introduced.
2. Parnovsky B. L., et al. Fundamentals of Pharmaceutical Information: Monograph. - Chisinau: Shtiintsa, 1986. - 163 p.
3. Curriculum and unified program of the pre-certification cycle on the specialty "Organization and management of pharmacy" / Укл. O. F. Piminov and others. - Kharkiv: View of NFUU, 2009. - 48 p.
4. Curriculum and unified program of the pre-certification cycle on the specialty "General pharmacy" / UL. O. F. Piminov and others. - Kharkiv: View of NFUU, 2009. - 40 p.
5. Parnovsky B. L., Slaby MV, Zaliska O. M. and others. The Development of the Theory of Pharmaceutical Informatics and Teaching This Discipline in Ukraine // Klin. computer science and telemedicine. - 2008. - Vol. 4, Issue. 5. - P. 60-63.
6. Martin J. The organization of databases in computing systems: Per. from english - M .: Mir, 1980. - 662 pp.
7. Boyko A.I. Methodology of databases on medicinal products // Pharmac. journ - 2009. - No. 1. - P. 36-43.
8. Boyko A.I., Prilipko N.A., Parnovsky B. L. Development of the methodology of pharmaceutical informatics from computer databases to knowledge bases // Medicines of Ukraine plus. - 2010. - No. 2. - P. 76-78.
9. Boyko A.I. Transformation of pharmaceutical information into pharmaceutical knowledge and computer databases in the knowledge base on the example of creation of expert systems on the interaction of drugs acting on the basis of evidence-based pharmacology methods // Farmats. a magazine - 2011. - No. 3. - P. 83-89.
10. Boyko AI Concept of formation of pharmaceutical knowledge (theoretical and practical aspects) // Farmats. a magazine - 2012. - No. 2 (22). - P. 81-85.
11. Boyko A.I., Parnovsky B. L., Mostovy R. Ya. And others. A view on the implementation of pilot projects on the introduction of state regulation of prices for anti-diabetic medicines, taking into account the current problems of the medical provision of patients with diabetes // Medicine and pharmacy news. - 2014 - No. 7, 8 (402). - C. 25.
12. Boyko A.I., Parnovsky B.L. Electronic recipes: state and prospects of use // News of medicine and pharmacy. - 2012. - No. 4 (402). - P. 28-29.
13. Boyko A.I., Parnovsky B. L., Sichkoriz O. E. and others. Ways of integrating medical and pharmaceutical assistance in the reform of the domestic health care system on the example of the project "Informatization of the prescription drug treatment of antidiabetic drugs" at the regional level // Ibid. - 2013 - No. 5 (449). - P. 12-14.
14. Boyko AI Working out the concept and the target program of the regional project "Informatization of the prescription drug circulation of antidiabetic drugs in Ukraine" // Farmac. a magazine - 2013. - No. 2 (26). - P. 72-75.
15. Boyko A.I. Authorship program of the thematic improvement cycle "Informatization of prescription circulation in Ukraine" for pharmacists in the fields of "General pharmacy" and "Pharmacy organization and management". - Lviv: View of LNMU, 2012. - 19 p.
16. Boyko A.I., Parnovsky B. L. Results of the experiment on introduction of electronic recipes at the regional level // Farmats. a magazine - 2014. No. 1 (29). - P. 98-102.
17. Smith R. What clinical information do doctors need? // BMJ - 1996. - V. 313. - P. 1062-1068.
18. Kamenskaya MA Medical Informatics and Evidence Medicine // NTI. Sir 1. Organization and methodology of information work. - 2006. - No. 2. - P. 6-16.
19. Schrader Yu. A. Science in the Context of Culture // NTI. Sir 2. Information processes and systems. - 1992. - № 2. - P. 1-9.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.