Study acute toxicity of 4-(R-amino)-5-(thiophen-2-ylmethyl)-4H-1,2,4-triazole-3-thiol in vivo
Typically, the system is already known are used as the core for a new substance, which have already proved themselves as potential drugs. So one of these is 1,2,4-triazole ring.
The purpose was to study acute toxicity of 4-((R-iden)amino)-5-(thiophen-2-ylmethyl)-4H-1,2,4-triazole-3-thiols and identify possible patterns acute toxicity of the chemical structure of indicators derivatives. In the study of acute contact toxicity was used spreadsheet rapid method for Prozorovsky V. B.
Analysis of the results of studies acute toxicity of 1,2,4-triazole derivatives showed that all substances are relate to the 4th class of toxicity according to K. K. Sidorov. Their toxicity is in the range 357 ± 28–1 250 ± 220 mg/kg.
Introduction in a molecule 4-amino-5-(thiophene-2-ylmethyl)-4H-1,2,4-triazole-3-thiol nitrobenzylidene, dimethylaminobenzylidene, 2-chloro-6-fluorobenzylidene substituent leads to a reduction of acute toxicity to the 566–576 mg/kg. Replacement of 2-chloro-6-fluorobenzylidene radical in a molecule 4-((2-chloro-6-fluorobenzylidene)amino)-5-(thiophene-2-ylmethyl)-4H-1,2,4-triazole-3-thiol at 4-fluorobenzylidene, 3,4-difluorobenzylidene, 4-methoxybenzylidene, 3,5-dimethoxybenzylidene leads to further reduce toxicity.
Introduction methyl radical in a molecule 4-(benzylidene)amino)-5-(thiophene-2-ylmethyl)-4H-1,2,4-triazole-3-thiol and 4-((4-fluorobenzylidene)amino)-5-(thiophene-2-ylmethyl)-4H-1,2,4-triazole-3-thiol resulting to increased toxicity.
It was established that the most toxic substance among the test compounds is 4-amino-5-(thiophen-2-ylmethyl)-4H-1,2,4-triazole-3-thiol. Its LD50 is 357 ± 28 mg/kg and the least toxic compound 4-((3,4-difluorbenzylidene)amino)-5-(thiophen-2-ilmethyl)-4H-1,2,4-triazole-3-thiol, LD50 1 250 ± 220 mg/kg.
2. Kaplushenko A. G., Panasenko O. I., Knysh Y. G. and others. Analgesic activity of thio derivative 5-R-4-R1-1,2,4-triazole-3-thione // Med. chemistry. - 2009. - Vol. 11, No. 4. - P. 19-23.
3. Pruglo Ye.S., Bilai I. M., Shcherbyna R. O. and others. Influence of S-derivatives of 4-R-5-R1-1,2,4-triazole-3-thione on excretory renal function under experimental hyperlipidemia // Pharmac. journ - 2010. - No. 6. - P. 62-67.
4. Bilay I. M., Pruglo Ye.S., Mikhailuk E.O. and others. Influence of derivatives of 4-R-5-R1-1,2,4-triazol-3-thione on the excretory renal function // Medications for humans: Mat. XXVIII Allukr. science-practice conf. from international participation. - Kharkiv, 2011. - P. 15-16.
5. Ilina O.V., Seleznev AM, Parchenko V.V., Kaplushenko A.G. Immunomodulating action of the triazolinum drug in relation to the immunization of puppies in comparison with fosprenil // Vet. science: zb. sciences works of the Lugansk National agrarian un-th. - Lugansk, 2008. - No. 92. - P. 92-96.
6. Patel N. B., Khan I. H., Pannecouque C., De Clercq E. Anti-HIV, antimycobacterial and antimicrobial studies of newly synthesized 1,2,4-triazole clubbed benzothiazoles // Med. Chem Res - 2013. - V. 22, Issue 3. - P. 1320-1329.
7. Prozorovsky VB On the choice of the method of constructing a mortality curve and the determination of the average lethal dose, Zh. general biology. - 1960. - Vol. 21, No. 3. - P. 221-228.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.