Antifatigue action of the 5-(furan-2-yl, 2-metylfuran-3-yl)-4-amino-1,2,4-triazole-3-thione alkyl derivatives
Body fatigue has many definitions but in general it can be described as a feeling of heaviness which occurs at the initiation or support physical or mental activities related to work at their normal abilities. Fatigue can be divided into physical and mental fatigue.
Fatigue therapy problem is directed to find effective drugs, which affect the mechanisms of fatigue development and are aimed at restoring the cell functions, in particular, increase enzymes activity of the antioxidant defense system. Thus, pharmaceutical and medical practice is more interested in the tools that can help to improve the body's physical abilities and also to postpone fatigue or accelerate the recovery period of the body, but have fewer side effects.
In our opinion these future drugs could be the 1,2,4-triazole derivatives which have low toxicity and wide spectrum of pharmacological action.
Thus, the objective of our research was to investigate the antifatigue action of 1,2,4-triazole derivatives, as well as establish the patterns between the chemical structure and pharmacological action.
The research was carried out on a group of white non-linear rats weighing 163-214. The study of antifatigue activity has been used forced immersion method in water with a load of 10% of the rats weight.
Among the alkyl derivatives of 5-(2-methylfuran-3-yl)-4-amino-4H-1,2,4-triazole-3-thiones (2a–g) the most expressive antifatigue action had the 3-octylthio-5-(2-methylfuran-3-yl)-4-amino-1,2,4-triazole (2f). Its application had led to the increasing of the forced swimming duration in comparison with the control group to 15.79%.
It should be noted that the 2-methylfuran-3-yl administration to the С5 carbon atom leads to a slight increasing of the antifatigue actions at studied 1,2,4-triazole derivatives.
After analyzing the data, we have established some patterns of dependings on the chemical structure of the antifatigue action of the synthesized compounds. For further in-depth research it is recommended to study the compound 1d, which by its antifatigue effect exceeds the referent Riboxinum.
2. Cristian V. Basic theory related to the concept of fatigue and recovery // Tradition and Perspectives in Physical Education and Sport. Domain the International Scientific Conference April 3rd 2015. - Bucharest, 2015. - P. 75-79.
3. Wang L., Zhang H. L., Lu R. et al. The decapeptide CMS001 enhances swimming endurance in mice // Peptides. - 2008. - N. 29. - P. 1176-1182.
4. Shabanov P. D., Marysheva V. V., Luck MV, Yunusov I. A. Delayed action of 2-amino-4-acetylthiazolo [5,4-b] indole hydrobromide on physical endurance in mice // Experienced wedge. pharmacologist - 2010. - No. 7. - P. 19-22.
5. Yan F., Zhang Yan, Wang B. B. Effects of Polysaccharides from Cordyceps sinensis mycelium on Physical Fatigue in Mice // Bangladesh J. Pharmacol. - 2012. - N 7. - P. 217-221.
6. Pandeya Surendra Nath, Pathak Ashish, Mishra Rupesh. Triazole: a potential bioactive agent (synthesis and biological activity) // IJRAP. - 2011. - V. 2 (2), N 5. - P. 1490-1494.
7. Prozorovsky B. B. Statistical processing of the results of pharmacological studies // Psychopharmacol. biol. narcology. - 2007. - T. 7, Vip. 3-4. - P. 2090-2120.
8. Sidorov K. K. On the classification of toxicity of poisons in parenteral methods of administration // Toxicology. new prom. substances. - Moscow, 1973. - Issue 13. - P. 45-71.
9. Methodological guidelines for preclinical study of medicinal products / Ed. AV Stefanova. - K., 2001. - 567 pp.
10. Kinysh E. G. Synthesis, Physicochemical and Biological Properties of N- and S-Substituted 1,2,4-Triazole: Dis. ... Dr. farm. sciences - Kharkiv, 1987. - 350 p.
11. Kozhemyakin Yu.M., Khromov O. S., Filonenko MA and others. Scientific and practical recommendations for the maintenance of laboratory animals and work with them. - K., 2002. - 155 p.
12. Vukolov E. A. Fundamentals of statistical analysis. Workshop on statistical methods and analysis of operations using STATISTIC package A and EXCEL: Uch. allowance - M .: Forum, 2008. - 464 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.