Assessment and ranking of scientific-pedagogical staff of the university as a component of the quality assurance system of higher pharmaceutical education
Integration of higher pharmaceutical education in the world educational and scientific space activates the formation of a proper system of quality assurance of educational services to future professionals in the pharmaceutical industry, there by amplifies the requirements of scientific and pedagogical staff higher education institutions. One of the key components of the quality assurance system of higher education is monitoring the activities of Universities and scientific and pedagogical staff.
The introduction of the rating evaluation, the scientific and pedagogical staff will provide opportunities to build the database of results of the rating of the scientific and pedagogical staff and departments to prepare necessary statistical and analytical information, as well as to create competitive conditions for scientific and pedagogical staff inside the institution and to stimulate the activity of teachers in the educational, methodological and scientific activities to ensure the proper quality of training of specialists of the pharmaceutical industry.
The aim of this work is the study and generalization of experience in organizing the formation of the scientific and pedagogical staff rating in national and foreign Universities and developments in methodological approaches to assessing the performance of University teachers as part of the quality assurance system of higher pharmaceutical education.
To fulfill this goal, the following research methods: systemic approach, analytical, comparative analysis and generalization. The object of research is information regarding principles and methodologies of the rating system of Universities and scientific and pedagogical staff at the global and national level. The information base of the study was normative legal documents of Ukraine, international guidelines, recommendations, data sources, literature and the world of the Internet.
The studies analysed the methodological approaches of ranking scientific and pedagogical staff in Universities in the UK, Germany, USA and some universities of Ukraine. Researched the current experience rating assessment of teachers in Russian and foreign higher educational institutions. It is established that objects of PS are rating the quality of educational and methodical, scientific and organizational and educational and other activities; professionalism, skill, competencies and qualities of teachers.
It is proved that for the formation of a proper system of quality assurance of higher pharmaceutical education is necessary the creation and implementation of the rating system, the scientific and pedagogical staff and its linkages and interaction with quality management.
Identified priority measures to build an effective system of rating of scientific and pedagogical staff higher pharmaceutical institutions, taking into account international and national experiences, namely the need to develop appropriate techniques at the College level for introduction of rating assessment of the scientific and pedagogical staff; to ensure the participation of the scientific and pedagogical staff and employers in the development of evaluation criteria and to build an appropriate system of internal and external monitoring of quality of educational process, etc.
2. Zvarych I.M. Theoretical and methodological principles of evaluation of professional activity of teachers in higher educational institutions of the USA (second half of XX - beginning of XXI century): Author's abstract. dis ... doc. ped Sciences: 13.00.01 / National Academy of Science of Ukraine. MP Drahomanov. - K., 2015. - 42 c.
3. Lumpeyeva T. P., Volkov O. F. Estimation of the quality of the teacher's activity [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://ea.dgtu.donetsk.ua:8080/jspui/handle/123456789/9090
4. Martsenyuk V.P., Shved M.I., Gural S.Ya. Conceptual approaches to the rating of scientific activity of teachers of VM (F) NZ Ukraine // Medical Informatics and Engineering. - 2009. - No. 1. - P. 8-13.
5. Sagittarius S. Rating assessment of the teacher's activity as a component of improving the quality of educational services of higher educational institutions [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://library.udpu.org.ua
6. Vuz T. Ye., Revina TG Strategic directions of activity of higher medical educational institutions in implementation of the National strategy for building a new health care system of Ukraine / Theses additional. teaching method. conf. "Problems and Prospects of the Higher Medical School in Developing and Implementing the National Strategy for the Construction of a New Health Care System in Ukraine for the Period 2015-2025", Vinnytsya, March 25, 2015. - pp. 24-26.
7. Ryznichenko S.T. To the problem of attestation of scientific and pedagogical personnel in the USA / Theoretical issues of education and education: Zb. sciences works. - 2000. - Vip. 9. - P. 112-116.
8. El-Khawas E. Staffing Issues in the Next Decade: Complex and Challenging // Higher Education Policy. - 1994. - V. 7, N 2. - P. 43-44.
9. Vasilieva E. Yu. Rating of teachers, faculties and departments in higher educational institutions: Method. allowance - SPb .: Izv-RGPU them. A. I. Herzen, 2007. - 159 p.
10. Forest V.M., Kapustnyak V.A., Getman V.O. and others. Modern approaches to rating assessment of the activity of scientific and pedagogical workers of higher educational institutions // Med. education. - 2014 - No. 4 (65). - P. 57-161.
11. Regulations on the national system of rating assessment of the activities of higher education institutions [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/us laws / show / z0018-12
12. Program of measures to ensure the quality of education at Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://www.univ.kiev.ua
13. Martsenyuk V.P., Stakhanskaya O.O. Information system of the rating assessment of the teachers of VM (F) NZ Ukraine // Med. computer science and engineering. - 2009. - No. 3. - P. 13-19.
14. Regulations on the rating system for the evaluation of the activities of the departments and teachers of the ZSMU [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.zsmu.edu.ua/tip_685.html
15. Pavlysh VA, Davydchak O. R., Zhuk L.V. and others. Regulations on evaluation of the work of scientific and pedagogical workers of the department and determination of their ratings. - Lviv: National University "Lviv Polytechnic", 2015 - 16 pp.
16. Regulations on rating of scientific and pedagogical workers of Kharkiv National University. V. Karazin [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://www.univer.kharkov.ua
17. Rating assessment of the teacher, department and faculty (institute): Method. recommendations for calculations / form. O. B. Gerasimchuk. - Lutsk: Volyn. nats Un-t them. Lesia Ukrainka, 2011. - 20 s.
18. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated 22.11.2013, No. 1000 "On the rating assessment of the activities of higher educational institutions of the IV level of accreditation and institutions of postgraduate education of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine" [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.moz.gov.ua/ua/portal/dn_20131122_1000.html
19. Kaidalova AV, Posilkina O. V. Theoretical and methodological approaches to the assessment of the quality of higher education in the context of world rankings of higher education institutions // Pharmac. a magazine - 2015. - No. 4 (36) - P. 75-81.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.