Electronic online system «Likipedia»
According to the position of leading Ukrainian scientists they are developing the centralized database according to the directions of its implementation. Due to the literature review some specialists focus on the absence of electronic database on the topics of management in pharmacy, drug technology and analysis of extemporal medicines and another ones outline the creation of data search systems, that don't duplicate the information, but contain actual information about evidence on the effectiveness, adverse events and interactions between drugs.
2. Bulakh I. E., Voytenenko L. P., Kuhar L. A. and others. Information technology in pharmacy: textbook. - K .: Medicine, 2008. - 222 p.
3. Parnovsky B. L., Slaby MV, Zaliska O. M. and others. Pharmaceutical Informatics: Monograph. - Lviv: Quart, 2008. - 446 p.
4. Pharmacy production: Are there prospects for Ukraine to develop it? // Weekly Pharmacy. - 2015 - No. 4. - p. 4-5.
5. Parnovsky B. L., Zaliska O. M. Actual problems of postgraduate continuous education of pharmacists during the reform of the health care system // Ibid. - 2015. - No. 1. - P. 17.
6. Solovyanenko D. Digital Object Identifier (DOI): "ISBN of Knowledge Society" // Library Archives. - 2009. - No. 4. - P. 3-15.
7. Pharmaceutical Encyclopedia. Kind. secondly, processing. and listens. - K.: Morion, 2010. - 1632 p. [Electronic resource.] - Access mode: pharmencyclopedia.com.ua
8. Boyko A.I., Parnovsky B.L. Electronic recipes: state and prospects of use // News of medicine and pharmacy. - 2012. - No. 4 (402). - P. 28-29.
9. Zaliska O. M., Boyko AI Computerization and recipes: the state and prospects in Ukraine // Pharmacist practitioner. - 2015. - No. 11. - P. 12-13.
10. Revvyatsky I.Yu. Information support of the system of writing electronic recipe // Management, economics and quality assurance in pharmacy. - 2013. - No. 4. - P. 48-52.
11. Boyko A.I., Parnovsky B.L. Results of the experiment on introduction of electronic recipes at the regional level // Farmats. a magazine - 2014 - No. 1 (29). - P. 98–102.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.