Online Submissions. Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Requirements to the structure of the article
- Authors should follow the general plan of the article composition, and scientific papers must contain the following mandatory elements:
- Statement of the problem in general and its relation with important scientific or practical tasks.
- Analysis of recent research and publications in which a solution of this problem was started and upon which the author refers to.
- Identification of aspects of the problem unsolved previously, which the paper deals with.
- Objective statement of the article (task setting).
- Presentation of the main material of the research with full substantiation of the research results obtained.
- Conclusions of this research and Prospects for further research in this area.
- The list of references (in two variants) is arranged according to the order of references in the text order. The list should include publications of the last 5 years. Earlier publications are allowed only in special cases. Every publication in the reference list should be referenced in the text of the manuscript in square brackets.
Submission of Manuscripts
- Articles are submitted to the Editorial office in two copies (on paper and electronic version) with the referral of the organization where the work is performed (for authors of NUPh – it is order “For publication” on the printed version of the article with the signature of the person in charge of NUPh and certified by seal) and the expert evaluation allowing their open publication. The second copy of the article is signed by all authors.
- Authors of articles submitted to the Editorial office for publication in the journal confirm with their personal signatures on the copies of their manuscripts:
- their consent to record-keeping of the authors’ data required for the articles processing (full name, academic title, academic degree, position and place of work, address for correspondence, office telephone, E-mail) by the Publisher with the purpose of providing relations in the field of intellectual property rights, including copyright;
- the permission for publication of personal data of the authors (full name, academic title, academic degree, place of work, office telephone, E-mail) in the journal together with the article;
- their consent to making public the complete online version of the article (or abstracts) on the sites of the National University of Pharmacy, National library of Ukraine named after V. I. Vernadsky and other portals of academic periodical publications with the obligatory reference and maintenance of moral right.
- With the manuscript the authors should provide a written consent (“The author’s contract” about the transfer of nonexclusive property rights for a scientific article) to make it available to be on open access of scientometric databases.
- The data about authors should be given with the article on a separate sheet of paper and in the electronic version, they include: academic title, academic degree; surname, first and second name (in full); place of work and position of the author; address, telephone and fax numbers, E-mail for correspondence, as well as the numberof digital identifier ORCID iD, more detailed information can be obtained from https://orcid.org.
Requirements for Manuscripts
- The text of the article should be typed in size 14 in 1.5 spacing on a white basic standard sheet А4 (the width of the text file is 2,5 cm on the left, 1,5 cm on the right, 2 cm on the top and at the bottom); it begins with the following data: UDC, the Title of the article, the initials and surnames of all authors, the names of organizations where the work is performed, the list of 5-8 key words (concepts) in Ukrainian, Russian and English. Key words are listed using a semicolon, for example: healthcare; social pharmacy; social medicine.
- The article should be accompanied with three Abstracts of not more than 200-250 words (not more than 250 words) in Ukrainian, Russian and English (at the beginning of the article). The abstract should contain: UDC, initials and surnames of all authors, title, key words given using a semicolon.
Presentation of Abstracts:
Initials and surnames of all authors
TITLE OF THE ARTICLE
Text… (indented paragraph)
Abstracts should be informative, structured in accordance with the article (repeat logic description of the results), laconic and clear, with a convincing wording and contain the following obligatory elements:
- aims (tasks) of the research;
- materials and methods;
- the results of the research;
Tables should be typed with a “Word 6.0, 7.0” text editor in the text of the article and arranged as follows:
The name of the table with center formatting of the page
Figures should be inserted in the text of the article with the compulsory addition of the output file in electronic form and made in the following way:
Fig. 1. Captions (in the center)
Formulas (mathematical and chemical) should be submitted in the text of the article and should be made in the programs embedded in Word or compatible editors.
The information contained in tables and figures should not be duplicated.
The list of references should include publications of the last 5 years. Earlier publications are allowed only in special cases.
Each paper in the list of literature should be referred to in the text of the manuscript (in square brackets).
Two variants of the reference list should be provided:
- the first variant should be made in accordance with the State Standard GOST 7.1-2006 used in theses;
- the second variant is intended for the analysis of articles in the international scientometric databases. The block References repeat the list of sources with the Latin alphabet, Cyrillic sources should be provided in a transliterated form.
Transliteration should be done according to the original language in accordance with the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 55 dated January 27, 2010 “On regulation of transliteration of the Ukrainian alphabet by Latin” (for the Ukrainian language), or the requirements of the order of the FMS of Russia No. 26 dated February 3, 2010 (application No. 10) (for the Russian language).
The list of information sources in the block References must be done in accordance with the АРА international standard (to prepare a proper reference list according to the requirements of ARA you can refer to the online resource – http://www.citethisforme.com/).
- Manuscripts made without the given rules are not registered by the Publisher and they are not returned to the authors.
- Articles are taken by the executive secretary of the journal
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Fee for publication
The cost of publication is:
Publication of one page: 84.00 (UAH). The maximum fee for publication is 1600 (UAH).
The fee include those of the journal’s publishing, online hosting and archiving.
Depending upon each particular case, the fee can be covered by the journal edition.
The publication is without honorarium.
Payment is made using the details provided to the corresponding author together with a letter about the finalization paper layout. If the author(s) do(es) not make payment within ten working days from the mailing date, the article will not be published in the current issue of the journal; after the payment, such an article can be accepted for the next issue of the journal.